|HP Per Player||200|
|Abilities||Superjump replaces normal jumping, right-click grabs onto surfaces, crouch + jump to pounce|
|Weapons||Giant Nail, Breaker Gorgon, Bloodfort Andromedia|
Giant Nail (Thrown)
|Effect||Paralyzes all players looking at Medusa's eyes for up to 20 seconds!|
Bloodfort Andromedia (Drain Trap)
|Type||AoE health drain trap|
|Effect||First must be placed on a surface somewhere. Becomes invisible a few seconds after placement. After waiting at least 30 seconds it can be remotely activated by clicking the drain trap tool.|
- If you're moving, the nail will work as a melee weapon. If you stay still, it'll be thrown like a spear.
- Tap jet while facing a wall to grab onto it. Release it by tapping jet again, or by jumping.
- By clinging onto a wall, you can safely use the nail as a ranged weapon without being blasted around.
- A powerful explosion can still knock you off the wall, so be wary of tank shells.
- Medusa uses a charged jump that can be directed by crouching. While crouching or while facing away from a wall you're hanging on, your jump will launch you in the direction you're looking. You can use this to cover great distances quickly.
- The breaker gorgon will petrify anyone in a 140 degree field in front of you, assuming that you're in a 160 degree field in front of them, and not blocked by a wall. It takes a couple seconds to charge up, which can be done more safely while hanging onto a wall.
- When you throw the nail, you'll only get it back once it hits something, so aim carefully, and be sure not to throw it out of bounds.
- Plan ahead with your charge jump. Begin charging it again as soon as you land to stay as mobile as possible.
- The Bloodfort Andromedia grows for up to 5 minutes after placement. At full size it can cover almost half the map.
- All players within the Andromedia's range when it activates take 150 damage from it. Players on the edge of the effect may take a little bit less damage.
- When a player is killed with the drain trap, it heals Medusa for 10% of her total health. This amount increases a little bit for each extra player killed at the same time, but the increase becomes insignifant above about 5 players (25%)