|HP Per Player||70|
|Abilities||Limited jets and running, HUD displays ammo and health values|
|Weapons||Chaingun, Homing Missles, Vector Laser, Sky Mine|
|Type||Long-Ranged, Rapid-Fire, Ammo-limited (Quick regeneration)|
|Type||Long-Ranged, Homing, Slow-firing, Ammo-Limited (Slow regeneration)|
|Tip||Homes on closest damageable object, results may vary.|
|Type||Short-Ranged, Homing, Wall-Piercing, Rechargeable (1.5 minute recharge)|
|Homes in on players that are close to your position, tends to make multi-kills assuming enough players are in range. Players can crouch to avoid being hit.|
|Type||Throwable item, timed detonation|
- The Tank Turret is Sky Captain's worst enemy. You must deal with it quickly.
- Sky Captain depends solely on surprising foes with a unique ammunition function. Your missles and ammo regenerate based on how many players are still living.
- Your speed varies; as you also slide. Your jets can provide you a larger-than-normal jump, letting you hop around the arena.
- Due to your low health and weight, the tank turret is your weakest point, take it out as soon as possible while staying out of it's sight.
- Use your minigun at closer ranges as it deals very high damage, keep your missles until you need to use them for their tracking that goes a far distance. The sky mines are useful when laying a trap for someone, as they are silent but must be used in mass, therefore taking some preparations.
- Finally, your vector laser charges while the fight is raging. Upon using it at full charge will trigger the vector, making an alarm sound, then firing homing balls at the closest enemy.