Notice: Undefined index: loggedin in /home/pecon/pecon.us/bossbattles/forum/navmenu.php on line 8
Hello, GUEST. Please Log in to post on this forum!
Female Totalitarian RulerBLID: 9643
June 19, 2016 21:18:29
|For clarification, here are some important things to note about this possible change:
- Points will stop being a spendable currency. All systems will be upgraded to use bosscoins as currency.
- Bosscoins will be changed so that either a) they are divisible so that you can earn and spend partial coins for various things OR b) bosccoin value will be inflated and prices adjusted so that bosscoins can replace points without needing to be divisible (we would also scale currently owned coins in this instance so people didn't lose value)
- All currently owned points will be fairly converted to bosscoins all at once
- You will still earn boss coins by playing the game.
- This update would also be rolled out alongside a rework of how players are rewarded for participating in the round.
Feel free to ask questions or make suggestions here in this thread regarding this potential change.
Please indicate your stance in this poll: http://vote.block.land/?action=viewPoll&poll=53
Undertale TrashBLID: 32192
June 24, 2016 21:14:34
|Hm. This makes sense, but currently buying music changes as a donator still costs points. I don't see how this could be made to work with boss coins.|
June 26, 2016 17:35:05
Quote from: teag2
Hm. This makes sense, but currently buying music changes as a donator still costs points. I don't see how this could be made to work with boss coins.If you read her post, she indicated that the bosscoins will either be inflated or have partial coins available(like cents) to replace points.
Think USD vs. MXN(peso), the Dollar has cents, so partial value, and the peso is highly inflated, around 18 pesos per USD.
July 6, 2016 12:43:21
|i'm thinking no. how would people get boss coins without points other than achievements? and inflation would just be removing boss coins and calling points "boss coins" even though it's still points. points, similar to what Newton said, are like the cents and the boss coins are the dollar. 15,000 points/cents = 1 bc/dollar. If you really want to remove points just make points the cents, and make it cost boss coins to change the song, like 1-3 boss coins for song change. But I really think the system should just stay the same.|
December 8, 2016 18:28:20
|yes I want them points to bosscoins because bosscoins are my money *MLG SONG intensifies*|