Notice: Undefined index: loggedin in /home/pecon/pecon.us/bossbattles/forum/navmenu.php on line 8
Hello, GUEST. Please Log in to post on this forum!
August 13, 2016 19:39:20
|I feel like kaje needs some work when he loses his shield, I've seen a lot of people get killed after losing the shield for the first time. Maybe give kaje a sort of secondary form focused on stealth/trickery. Imagine once the shield runs out 'kaje' explodes and out pops a 'pilot' that has items like:
1. A limited invisibility tool
2. A tool to convert shields/sentries/epoxy to his team with an individual cooldown for each type of item
3. A tool to instantly destroy a single shield/sentry/epoxy with a cooldown on use regardless of item
4. Some sort of gun, maybe the constructors thundershock.
Kajes secondary form would also use a faster playertype or a limited jets playertype for mobility.
Player automatically turns back to kaje after a set recharge time, maybe add a bar to the hud.
These abilities would allow kaje to convert shields to protect himself while also doing some damage during loss of shield. Or to straight murder people by hijacking sentries.
I'm not exactly sure if this could be implemented though, I have no knowledge of the limits of blockland...
August 17, 2016 10:01:47
Quote from: Keb
I feel like kaje needs some work when he loses his shield, I've seen a lot of people get killed after losing the shield for the first time. Maybe give kaje a sort of secondary form focused on stealth/trickery. Imagine once the shield runs out 'kaje' explodes and out pops a 'pilot' that has items like:I really like this idea!
Names or weapon types:
1. Invisibility watch (not the cloak and dagger)
2. I don't really know a name or weapon for this
3. Shock Bomb/Shock C4
Perhaps the mech could stay stationary, with a smoking animation, while the recharge is going on. The pilot would be ejected, and will have to jump back into the mech to pilot it again.
This could create some camping, so here are a few ideas(anti-camping abilities will activate when the shield is back up, and when the mech is not being piloted):
1. The mech can be walked to a safe place with a remote controller, maybe even with a small jetpack ability
2. The mech will act as a sentry turret
3. It will release energy waves starting when the shield is activated, then every few seconds. These will either push back and damage or stun and/or damage nearby normals.